모터리스 및 유지 보수가 필요 없는 설계를 통해 회전, 점멸, 트리플 플래시 시뮬레이션 등의 LED 애니메이션을 제공합니다. SF 제품은 PATLITE가 새로 개발한 멀티-프레넬 렌즈를 사용하여 설계되었습니다. 얇은 고강도 렌즈는 일반 렌즈보다 우수한 고효율 조명 집광 및 확산 기능을 제공합니다.
다양한 조명 패턴 선택
본체의 로터리 스위치와 배선 (CH1, CH2)을 통해 22개의 조명 패턴을 손쉽게 선택하여 작업장의 다양한 상태를 나타냅니다.
[ 사용 사례 ]
● 야간 저조도 조절
● 비상도에 맞게 점멸 속도 조절
● 위험도에 맞게 회전 속도 조절
»[비디오] 로터리 스위치 조정
»[비디오] SF 22 광학 모델 모델을 보려면 여기를 클릭하십시오.
제품 적용 사례
충전 장비에 장착된 SK 제품이 다양한 회전과 점멸 설정을 통하여 다양한 작동 상태를 표시합니다. 22개 조명 패턴 중 하나를 사용하여 명확한 비주얼 신호을 제공합니다.
SF 제품에 전원을 공급하면 비주얼 신호가 즉시 작동을 시작합니다. 제품 작동 시작을 위한 별도 장치는 필요하지 않습니다.
출출입구에 장착된 SK 제품으로 보행자에게 대형 운반 차량이 나오고 있음을 알릴수 있습니다. 타이머 스위치를 사용하여 어두운 시간대에 운전자의 눈부심을 방지하는 조명 디밍 기능을 제공합니다.
취급 설명서/사양/외관 치수
(*)이 사이트의 데이터 다운로드 서비스는 다음 ""에 동의 한 것으로 간주됩니다.
(*)이 사이트의 데이터 다운로드 서비스는 다음 ""에 동의 한 것으로 간주됩니다.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DATA DOWNLOAD
1.Ownership of rights
Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the data downloadable from this site belong to PATLITE Corporation (“PATLITE”) or the right holders from whom PATLITE has obtained necessary licenses for the use thereof.
2.Use of data
User of this site, who also is a registered member of PATLITE Web Member, (“User”) may use the data downloaded from this site (“Downloaded Data”) at no charge and on a non-exclusive basis, only in accordance this Terms and Conditions for Data Download (“Terms”).
The data disclosed on this site (“Disclosed Data”) and Downloaded Data may be used only for the following purposes:
- Messages, melodies, alarm sounds and other audio data (“Audio Data”) or software data (“Software Data”) Users of PATLITE products may transfer Audio Data and/or Software Data to PATLITE products and run such data on PATLITE products only.
- CAD data of PATLITE (the “CAD Data”) or PATLITE product specification data
(the“Products Specification Data”)Users of PATLITE products may consult such data as a point of reference in order to repair or renew PATLITE products. The data may also be used by prospective buyers of PATLITE products for evaluation.
- Downloaded Data may not be, among other things, reproduced, modified, altered, decomposed, disclosed, replicated elsewhere, assigned, or loaned in whole or in part.
- Audio Data may not be used for any purpose other than the purpose stimulated in the Article 3; Audio Data must not be used with non PATLITE products.
- Software Data may not be used for any purpose other than the purpose stimulated in the Article 3; Software Data must not be used with non PATLITE products.
5.Notes on Disclosed Data and Downloaded Ddata
Please acknowledge the followings before using Disclosed Data and/or Downloaded Data,
- Not all models released by PATLITE in the past are disclosed as Disclosed Data on the site.
- Some products included in Disclosed Date may have been discontinued or may otherwise be no longer available for sale.
- Disclosed Date consist of data originally available at the time of the release of the corresponding products.
- PATLITE reserves the right to determine the type and content of Disclosed Date and the period of availability.
- Software Data is not supported by all computer appliances. Some computer appliance may not import Software Data in part or in whole.
- CAD Data do not warrant specification and/or performance of the corresponding products.
- PATLITE makes no warranty as to the consistency of the values extracted from the drawings contained in CAD Data with actual products.
- The CAD Date is provided as an intermediate file format for exchanging CAD data and is not supported by all applications. Some CAD applications may fail to import data in part or in whole.
- In case User plans to export, carry out of Japan, or provide to a non-resident Downloaded Data directly or indirectly, User must comply Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act of Japan, US Export Administration Regulation and any other applicable laws and acts and must take all necessary procedure.
6.Downloading CAD data
- PATLITE makes no warranty as to the consistency of the values extracted from the drawings contained in such data with actual products. For specifications and dimensions of a product, please refer to product specifications.
- 2D data are provided in DXF format (Ver.R12/L12)
3D data are provided in one of the three formats described below:
A. IGES format;
B. STEP format; or
C. PARASOLID format.
7.Downloading Product Specification Data
Safety Precautions for the use of PATLITE products are included in Product Specification Data or described in a separate hard-copy attachment contained in the product box or carton. Products Specification Data available on this site, however, only contains product specification data, and no information printed on such separate attachment is available on this site. Safety Precautions” contained in Product Specification Data are subject to change to reflect changes in legal requirements, but the Safety Precautions contained in the Product Specification Data are those issued in conformance with the legal requirements that prevailed at the time of initial release of the product and may not be the most current. Inquiries regarding Safety precautions” should be directed to PATLITE’s customer service desk.
8.Termination or change of downloading service
Services available on this site are subject to withdrawal, and the content and conditions of such services are subject to change without notice. PATLITE further reserves the right to revise the Terms without notice. Revised Terms, if any, will take effect and apply to all use of downloading services immediately upon PATLITE’s announcement of such revised Terms on this site.
9.Termination of utilizing agreement
PATLITE may terminate the utilizing agreement available under the Terms with User, in the event PATLITE finds that the User has violated any provision of the Terms when he or she uses the service offered on this site, or has committed any act that constitutes a breach of public order/morals or other laws, or has defamed PATLITE or has committed any act which are likely to cause damage to PATLITE in connection with the use of the services available on this site. In such case, the User shall immediately stop using all of the Downloaded Data. This provision also applies in the case when User loses his or her status as a PATLITE Web member.
10.Limitation of Liability
PATLITE shall not be liable to Users for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use or loss of use of the services available on this site (including, but not limited to damages caused by damaged data, suspended operation and loss of business information), even in circumstances that the likelihood of damage or third party claims for compensation are known in advance.